Wholly H2o is gathering funds to open a Water Reuse Research, Education and Design Center in San Francisco, California.
The Center will provide:
- Indoor and outdoor demonstration areas for low impact design, rain/storm, gray, black water reuse systems.
- Store with products for the collection, filtration, storage and distribution of water reuse systems.
- Bookstore and Information Center
- Event and Art Gallery space for certification and educational classes in low impact development, rainwater/stormwater, greywater, blackwater harvesting systems, green plumbing, and water-wise/zero-scape landscaping. This space will also be available for use by other institutions and organizations.
- Incubation Spaces for those developing new water technologies being funded through clean tech water prizes.
- Internship opportunities.